Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Award!
















Thank's for the nomination cipherqueen!

Here's the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate other Bloggers.
6. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

Seven things you may not know:
1. I am married to the most wonderful man ever!
2. I was born in Missouri
3. I am dyslexic but still love to read and write
4. My best friend and my husband's best friend got married after we introduced them.
5. I love all of Jane Austen's novels.
6. I love to play Rock Band and the drums are my favorite.
7. I am addicted to more tv shows than I should be. The Office being number one.

Thank you Cipherqueen for the nomination and reading my little blog! Thanks for all the encouragement!

And now for the Nominations!
Cipherqueen

Sarah Bromley
ElanaJ