Friday, August 14, 2009

Just Watched: Lakeview Terrace

Well, I watch a lot of movies and read books so I thought that I could put my opinion out into the world (when I remember to do so) about the thing I had just seen or read. My husband and I just watched the movie Lakeview Terrace with Samuel L. Jackson.

I would give this movie 3 stars. I liked how it showed that white people can be discriminated against as well. I am white and have felt this in the work place sometimes. ( I had someone come in with a Black Panther's jacket on.) It it hard to know how to respond and I wish it was something no one of any race, sex, etc would have to experience. I also thought that having the raciest character be a cop was a good add to the plot line. It takes the story to a whole new level if you ask me, as far as the plot goes anyway.

Have you seen this movie? What did you think of it?