Monday, October 26, 2009

The Positive Post

Alright. Here is my positive post that I promised!

Work has been going really well. I really like working with the autistic children and I think I have finally found my nitch in that place!

I had a lot of things screw up that were connected to my on-line class I'm taking. I am finally getting them all fixed. The worst of them was that my school e-mail got hacked into! I am married to a tech guy-I thought those things could never happen to me! Big wake up call there. lol

My husband applied to go to seminary yesterday. It will be weird for us to be in school at the same time again, but at least we can do our homework together!

I also got my Halloween costume today! I will be a Greek Goddess! Not to shabby if I say so myself!

Alright, there is my list of positive things. Never hurts to go over them. :)