Friday, October 9, 2009

Tough Times at Work

So this week has been like no other. In case you forgot I work with adults (18 yrs old) with mentally and behavior challenges. This week has been all behaviors. I won't go into what those behaviors were, but needless to say they were big and bad. My bosses boss asked me if I would want to go somewhere else in the company that was less stressful and I told her if she found something then yes, but I didn't want her to think I was giving up. She said she thought I was a good employee and that she knew I wasn't giving up, but just thought a place that was less chaotic would work better for me.

I was glad but sad when she told me this. The last thing anyone wants is their boss to think bad of them. But I really do want out of there if the weeks continue this way. I feel so bad for my boss. She just can't get moved somewhere else like me. Shes stuck there and she is so stressed out.

Needless to say I am GLAD it is Friday!

Thanks for letting me vent and getting this stuff out there. It is hard to hold it all in! My next post I will make sure will be more positive!