Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Changes

Well, my husband and I talked to the AF recruiter yesterday and learned a lot of things. The thing that counted the most though was the fact that if my husband was to get the job as an officer, he wouldn't even go into training until 2011. He assumed it would be sooner then this and was dissapointed. I don't think he will currently be pursuing this road any longer. He wants a job now and has decided for now to just keep looking for jobs within our city.

I as a wife am working on being the best wife I can be to my husband. God is helping me keep myself on track and not to let any of the stresses around me get to me. This is probably the hardest time in our marriage but I know God is the one keeping us stuck together and I thank Him and look forward to whatever our future holds-because I can trust the hands its in.