Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Writing Inspiration

In light of the OPWFT blog, I want to share where my writing inspiration came from.

I would love to say it came from Jane Austen since I love her stories, or C. S. Lewis who opened my mind up to different worlds at a young age. But, that is not the case. I have always loved to read but it wasn't until I was in the middle of the Twilight Series that I had the thought to write down one of my own stories.

One of my goals is to write a high fantasy novel like Lord of the Rings. This of course came from the LOTR movies and seeing everything come to life on the screen. How totally dang on awesome would it be to see a world you have created come to life on a big screen? I think it would be totally worth all the effort.

Are you a writer? Check out the OPWFT blog and tell your writing story to get an After Christmas Survival Packet!