Saturday, January 9, 2010

A very interesting start to the year

This year has started much different then the rest. I have a feeling I will be remembering this one. Things have been a little rocky for my husband and I lately but we are starting to get them figured out. I think that will help get us on the right foot for the rest of this year and for years to come!

I haven't been writing like I would like to be. I don't know if it is just that I feel to stressed, or depressed or what, but I just feel like I don't have the energy. It makes me sad, because I love to write and it is a passion of mine. I just have so many other things right now I could be doing with my time. I think I am going to try to set some time, at least once a week for just writing. That might be a good way to get the ball rolling!!