Monday, March 1, 2010

Goal for this week, and maybe the next few...

True, I am in school and have much homework to be doing. So far though, at about half way, I have done well. If I can keep this up: doing my homework and getting it all turned in a few days early, then I feel I should have a little bit of time to work on my writing. Now, I still have to hunt for a job, and and apartment, and look for all of the things that go in an apartment, so realistically I am not sure how this is going to work, but hey, it is a goal and goals are meant to push us. If I can get my edit done by the end of the semester (May), then I should have plenty of time to write the last 30,000 words or so! Which means I could be back out there querying by August/September!

Okay, there is my goal for writing. :)