Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Egg nog and Tornados

I went grocery shopping over the weekend and found what I had been looking forward to since the beginning of the year. Egg nog. I freakin' love it! I've been waiting and waiting for the stores to begin to sell it, and finally...its here! You can bet your bottom dollar that I got some too!

So..today in my first class we took a quiz as soon as I wanted in. Then, after we had all handed them in, our phones all go off saying there is a tornado and to go to the basement. We were down there for 45 minutes before they let us back up. No tornado came near the campus, so good news there. Walking in the rain all day with no umbrella, not so great.

In other news I printed off a hard copy of my novel. I did this because I am hoping having it with me will help me get through it faster than if I just kept it all on the computer. Seeing the stack of 190 pages has sort of a thrilling feeling. Knowing that it's all my words (and there is a lot of them!) and its there on paper is such a cool feeling!