Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Does this post make my geek side show to much?


So, I like Harry Potter. Yeah...26 and I like it. I've been asking my friends and family if they want to see the new movie coming out soon with me; none seem to grasp the excitement it brings though! Also, very few of them have even read the books. I mean, come on people, how have you not read the Harry Potter series yet? I own them all so I have been offering to play library.

I am currently re-reading the last book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. As you may guess, I am doing this to revamp the movie experience.

There seems to be a buzz going on about Harry as well. I, myself, am going to soak it all in.

So! If you have yet to join the millions who have read this wonderful series, I challenge you to get past whatever the reason was that was keeping you from it, and go for it! Movies of course are great, but books...so much better!!