Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Slightly discouraged

So, I was looking at how many credits I would still need to take to graduate, and the number rolled around in the 50's. Needless to say it was disheartening. I have 110 now, and a 120 is needed to graduate. To bad mine are not in the classes need to graduate!

I'm just going part time, and with working full time I don't want to bring a full time school load down on myself as well. Which means if I stay with this major (English) I could be in school for another 3 years or so.

I'm torn. It might just be that I'm burn out from school currently due to writing papers out the wazoo and taking tests and all. I know I want to major in English, and that it will be worth it even if it takes 3 years. I'm doing fine, and it doesn't really matter how old I am when I graduate.

Well, thanks for listening (or really reading) to my little vent. On a much brighter note I am going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today!! I will most certainly come back later today and say how it went!