Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Seeing Stars

I've been out of commission for the past few weeks or so. I got a concussion at work and have been taking some time off. My headaches have finally gone down and I've been spending my time sleeping, watching multiple seasons of The Office, reading, and spending time with friends.

I've also been advised to find a new job, one where I won't get hurt. As hard as it is for me to want to leave my current job, helping kids, I do want to keep myself safe. I've been spending time on my homework a lot as well.

With the time off and a few more weeks off ahead of me, I feel the itch to work on my writing. I am planning to re-write the novel I have written, and this time off may be just what I needed to get me back into the game.

The future is looking bright and I'm excited to see what unfolds!