Monday, August 29, 2011

Totally Content

I am writing now from my new home! A lot of changes have happened to me in the past month. So many blessings I can't even contain my happiness or excitement for them all! Contentment has been something I felt was missing in my life in the past. I have felt for the past two weeks or so a sense of contentment in how things are in my life right now. I'm in a new place with awesome roommates, my car works, I got great friends to hang out with, I got a job I love and make more than enough money to cover my bills, I love the church I'm attending, my room is decorated just like I like it. I honestly want for nothing. This is a feeling I'm so not used to feeling! I don't know how long it will last, but I am amazed at how it feels and hope it stays around. Each day is a happy day and even when bad things happen, like getting broken down in a city two hours from your own, it's not the end of the world. Are you content? Does everything have to fall into place for a person to be content? Do you think its more of a feeling or a state of mind?