Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

My Imporove Joy Plan

New Year's is still a ways away, and that's when most people kick in their resolutions. Since I'm single again, (which is fine) my minds been thinking about all the changes I want to do with myself and how I organize things.
My car broke down a few weeks ago and it really made me look at my money situation. I am now trying to come up with the best budget and plan for saving and spending my money. So these are the types of things included in my plan.

Writing everyday is another thing. I don't do this, and that's not acceptable if I plan to be a writer! I'm still not sure the best way to track this, but I feel this is something that needs to begin to happen.

Now, this one is kind of embarrassing, so be nice, but I have always bit my nails. I got some of that polish yesterday that you put on that tastes bad and yeah, it works. This is another part of my plan. I know I will feel so proud of myself for accomplishing these goals and seeing myself improve and take charge of the things I don't like. What's the point of sitting on your butt waiting for others to make changes for you? It's not going to happen like that. If you don't like the way things are-change them!

So, since I am writing everyday now I should be posting more. Please feel free to keep me accountable!