Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Freakin' Awesome!

This week, although only midway through, is going wonderfully!

First, this week I've met two other aspiring authors (which is always super fun) and have plans to be critique partners with them. This is something that has yet to really happen for me. I've had friends and family read my works but never other writers or someone who could give a non biased view. My plan is once this semester is over (end of April) to began a big rewrite on my novel that I have completed. It's been on my mind a lot lately and I've thought of some cool ideas that will help the story. By having two critique partners it will not only help my writing, but challenge me to continue my writing so I can have the whole novel done by the end of the summer.

My weight loss is going really well too! It seems like I'm making real strides and have already lost 10lbs! I feel like I have the confidence to keep working hard and strong so I can reach my goal.

This is such a cool time to be me. Everything feels like it is finally falling into place, and after two years of rebuilding myself this is a very welcomed feeling!

Here's the blog of one of my new writer friends! Check it out!!