Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Final Days to Vote for New Blog Title!!!

Look to the left of this post. Up there at the top. Right across from these words.
That is where you can vote for the new title of this blog!! 

Only two days remain!! I'd like to see as many votes as possible.

This weekend is my brithday, so consider it a present! As well as voting, I'd appreciate it if you left a comment below telling me why you picked the title you voted for. 

As I am going out of town for Labor Day weekend, when I return on Wednesday I will announce the new title! 

I'm really excited for this trip. My fiancĂ© and I are going to Arkansas, where my grandparents live, to visit. They asked us to move there so this gives us a chance to scout out our new possible home. My brother and two aunts live just two hours away in Missouri- so I will get to see them as well! 
Moving to Arkansas would be a big step, but as we both are ready to leave Kentucky we are pretty eager to make it. 

So, don't forget to vote and leave a comment please! After all it is my brithday! :p

I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend ( or a regular one if your not in America) and I will be back Wednesday!!