Monday, August 5, 2013

Keeping my head up

Today was a bad day, pain and simple. I made a mistake at work, and I'm not sure what the outcome will be. I should know by Wednesday at the latest. After I had calmed myself down, which took a while, I realized, with the help of my fiance, that its out of my control and that I should just prepare myself for the consequences, if there is any. I just got this job, I don't want to have to go looking for a new one, but I have a plan if I do (substitute teach, work at target, etc).

So, with all that said, I'm going to try to keep my mind on positive things!! I want to find a new name for this blog. Joy's Blog just isn't exciting enough! I'm going to try to put a poll up on the sidebar to have some help! So if you see it vote and on my birthday (Sept 1) whichever title has the most votes becomes the new name of my blog!!! Happy stuff right?