Monday, September 30, 2013

This is it...I'm Getting Married this week!!

I'm Getting Married!!!

Hello Mrs. Hancock!!!
This coming Saturday I'm going to be getting married!!! I'm so excited! We are leaving on Wed to go up to Chicago and then flying to Las Vegas Thursday morning!! I can't even put into words how excited for this trip we are!! If you want to see and hear stuff about my travels and wedding follow me on twitter! I plan to
Our wedding bands
try to tweet some of the cool stuff I see!!

No worries though! Next week I will post (at some point!) a few pictures from our trip!

This will be my first time going to Vegas so I'm stoked! I'm sure my neck will hurt from looking around so much! It's been so rainy here in Kentucky lately so some desert sun will be refreshing!!

I'm so excited that it's hard to keep myself from packing already! It's really bringing out the girly side of me. I got my nails done with my mom (super fun!!!) so now I feel like a movie star. I also want to try on each outfit I plan to bring to make sure it's fabulous! Not that I bought new clothes but I plan to pack some of my going-out clothes and my one pair of heels (I'm 5'11" so that should be interesting!).

I didn't leave this little blog hanging though! Author Susan Sloate will be sharing a guest post as well as an interview! I also have a review ready to go on her book Stealing Fire! She has been a pleasure to work with so I'm sure you will enjoy everything!!