Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blog Tour Review for Endless by Amanda Gray

 Today the Blog Tour for Endless stops here! 


First before I give my review I'd like to share a bit about this book:

IN A RACE AGAINST TIME, HOW DO YOU KEEP THOSE YOU LOVE SAFE? 
Jenny Kramer knows she isn’t normal. After all, not everybody can see the past lives of people around them. When she befriends Ben Daulton, resident new boy, the pair stumbles on an old music box with instructions for “mesmerization” and discover they may have more in common than they thought.

Like a past life.

Using the instructions in the music box, Ben and Jenny share a dream that transports them to Romanov Russia and leads them to believe they have been there together before. But they weren’t alone. Nikolai, the mysterious young man Jenny has been seeing in her own dreams was there, too. When Nikolai appears next door, Jenny is forced to acknowledge that he has traveled through time and space to find her. Doing so means he has defied the laws of time, and the Order, an ominous organization tasked with keeping people in the correct time, is determined to send him back. While Ben, Jenny and Nikolai race against the clock -- and the Order -- the trio discovers a link that joins them in life -- and beyond death.


Title: ENDLESS
Publication date: September 10, 2013
Publisher: Month9Books, LLC.
ISBN-13: 978-0-9883409-5-4
ISBN eBook: 978-1-939765-76-5
Author: Amanda Gray



So here's what I think! *I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review*

This book kept my attention the whole way though. I thought the characters were well developed and relatable. I liked how the main character had a simple name, Jenny. In most stories now a days the characters have these fancy foo foo names and it bugs me because nobody in real life is named that! Not so here! 

The story is set up so that a second book could be added, which I liked. I would totally read a sequel to this book.I like books that even though they are fiction, have some realism in them as well. When Nikolai was introduced I had lots of questions about him and was frustrated that Jenny didn't seem to notice what I was. She did eventually though and that helped me as a reader. (Like why he could speak English if he was from Russia) The only thing that bothered me was I liked Ben more than Nikolai. The love Jenny and Nikolai shared felt pushed on them, if that makes sense. It didn't really develop because they had loved one another before. 

Overall I liked this book and I feel young women and adult women could enjoy it as well. I don't think any man would and based on the cover alone I doubt many would even consider it. It is a easy, quick enjoyable read, great for traveling and reading on the go! 

Since this review is part of a blog tour there is a giveaway!! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Here's a bit about Amanda Gray, the author of this great book! 
Amanda Gray believes in magic and fantasy and possibilities. She is a team of two bestselling authors who live only miles apart but have never met in person. They talk on the phone and are the best of friends and between them have written more than a dozen novels and novellas and have had their work appear on television.

Goodreads

Amazon