Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Just A Little Update...

On this lovely little blog I try to bring you a variety of things. Most recently has been doing more book reviews and author interviews. I have them scheduled for every week until about mid-January...and that's how I want it. At least for now!

The classes I'm taking next semester are going to be pretty daunting plus I will be working then to. I want to make sure I can stay on top of everything and committing to the extra (yet delightful) reading is not something I'm sure I can deliver. So I will be taking a break from requests for now. I plan to begin taking review requests again after the end of next semester (think May).

This will also give me time to read books I've had on my shelves for a while yet haven't gotten too, with no time frame on when I have to finish them. So while I'm a little sad I'm putting accepting reviews on hold, I feel like I'm doing the responsible thing.

Tomorrow's post is a short story I wrote myself. I had so much fun doing it and it makes me want to try to post a short story at least once a month. So we might just be seeing some of those in the future!