Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm Super Excited Beyond Mesure

What am I so excited about you may ask? My novel of course!!!

I've been writing it for three days now and my mind is going crazy with ideas on how to make it better! So far I've got a great start and I'm really hoping this feeling lasts as I want to push through and have this novel written by the end of the month.

With starting my new job this week it will definitely test me. I don't care though, bring it on! I'm so excited about my story that I really can't wait to write it all out!


When you tell anyone you are writing a novel the first question you get is "what is it about?"

So in order to not have to repeat myself over and over, I'd figure I'd just make a blog post about it.

Here's a blurb about my novel:


Rochelle is an alien living on Earth, she just doesn't know it yet.

Two forces set out to find her, each hoping to bring her to their side. Knowing nothing of her home world, Rochelle must sift through the lies and find the truth if she is to help the planet Alva find peace. Can this girl with only a high school education bring peace to the highly advanced people of Alva...her people?


Of course there is a lot more to it than that but you get the basic idea. I love science fiction and I find it so fun to write. This novel is turning out to be a remake of my remake. I'm writing it in third person which is new for me, but so far I really like it. I have a good feeling about this novel. I really hope I can get it published.

Help keep me positive friends because I really want this novel to happen! Writing is my main goal in life and as long as I keep my eye on the goal I know I can accomplish this!