Friday, November 1, 2013

Nanowrimo!!!!!

If you're a writer chances are you already know what Nanowrimo is. November is National Novel Writing Month. Writers from all over the world ban together to each attempt to write 50,000 words in one month.

On my left sidebar I've put my little widget that shows my own progress to reach 50,000 words! (For those that are not writers 50,000 words is as much as it seems. If a book only has 50,000 words it means it will be a little less than a 200 page book. 90,000 words make up most adult novels. Found this out here.)

I want my novel to be about 90,000 words, or at least 75,000 but we shall just see how the story plays out. I really want to win this year (winning means you write your 50,000) and I want to connect with you!

If you participate on the Nanowrimo site, buddy me up so we can encourage each other!! (My username is Joyfulperson!)

Happy writing!!!