Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Book Review: Order of the Dimensions

When Jane Kremowski first began her graduate studies in physics at Madison State University in Wisconsin, little did she know where her work would take her. Now, she is embroiled in a multitude of dimensions all leading to different outcomes. She and her colleagues therefore must act wisely in order to take and keep away the Order of Dimension from falling into the wrong hands for the sake of her loved ones.

* I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.*

I have mixed feelings about this book in all honestly. I love the creativity it has and how fast the story moves along. The book moved so fast though I felt like I was missing pieces sometimes. The way the story was written didn't help either. It became somewhat hard to follow what was happening as no explanations were going on. 

I do however, like the premise of the book. I found it to be very interesting and intriguing. Had it been easier to read and follow what was going on, I would have adored this book! 

I still think this book is worth reading, as it does have such a wonderful premise and an interesting storyline. Just beware that although interesting to read, it's not the smoothest of reads. 

Goodreads  /   Amazon