Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Finding time vs Making time

I don't believe it comes to anyones surprise that I've been struggling with finding time for writing. With the new semester in full force now and work, my brain is so tried I end up not writing.

When I talk to other authors and ask advice, they alway say you have to keep writing and practice. Make time for it. That's what I want to do.

Currently I feel I'm just attempting to find time, and I'm coming up short. If I want to be serious about writing, I'm going to need to make time.

The weekends seem like the most logical time to schedule writing time. So, from here on out, every Sunday at 4pm to 4:30 pm I will be writing. I don't care how many words get down, but that slot is for writing only.

Let's get this party started! This novel will be finished!