Monday, January 6, 2014

Tough Decisions

Currently I'm facing a tough decision. Surprisingly though I'm not that worried.

I want to take four courses this semester, making me full time. The logistics of everything though just isn't adding up for that. With working, paying for school out of pocket, going full time just doesn't seem feasible. I have under 30 credit hours to take before I can graduate, so I'm close. I want to finish so I can get a better job or go on to get my masters.

It was a tough decision, but I'm going to see what the cost will be if I only take two classes this semester. If it's still more than my budget, well, I will just save my money and go in the fall. That's why I'm not worried really. I know it's going to happen. I want to be smart about it, not take out any more loans and just pay as I go. If I have to wait a bit for that to happen-so be it.

I love going to school, being an English major and learning about writing and literature. If I can't go to school this semester it just gives me more time to work on my novel.

Making lemonade!!