Monday, February 24, 2014

Looking Forward....

I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like this year so far. Granted, we are just two months in, but even though I'm back to taking classes part time, I'm working and one of those classes is Spanish! Need I say more?

I love doing reviews for authors, but my last requested review will be at the end of March. After that I plan to continue to do reviews, just ones I pick myself. I've been collecting a lot of old sci-fi books and I'd like to dig into them. So while the posts might not be as consistent as they were a few months ago, this aspiring author isn't going anywhere! Thanks everyone for reading my posts and supporting the authors I review!!

Also my husband and I are going on vacation next month. We are planning on moving later this year and want to check out the area first. More to come on that though!!