Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Book Review: Veiled by Victoria Knight

Until now Saul relied on the solitude of the forest to hide his true nature from prying eyes. But now a nameless evil has arrived, shaking his world to the foundation. With a trail of death leading right to his doorstep, he must join forces with the most unlikely of allies to save not only his existence, but also the lives of those he holds most dear…

My Review:

*I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review*

It has been a while since I have read a vampire novel, so I was excited when presented with this opportunity to read this novel.  Nikki is a great character to follow as well as Saul, and their steamy romance isn't to bad either. *wink wink*

I liked how this book was told from many perspectives and we got to see what was going on not only in their lives, but their heads. There was a lot of mystery in this book as well that I enjoyed. I liked how things were not sappy-such as Nikki and Saul admitting that they didn't love each other and were just connected somehow. 

If you are a fan of True Blood than I think you would like this book. It as the same amount of sex and gore that the show does, and the amount of mystery as well. I would gladly read the next in the series to see what new adventures and trouble Nikki and Saul get into. I would also like to learn more about Jill, Saul's sister and what happened to his father. 

This book is totally worth a try!

Amazon  /   Goodreads