Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Oregon Trail in Reverse

So you might remember that several months ago my husband and I moved to Oregon. Well...things just didn't pan out like we would have liked. Lot's of reasons, but I won't go into them. Needless to say we are on the move again! This time we are headed to Missouri.

I was born in Missouri so it's a cool thought to be moving back there after not living there for 24 years. I have family there and things just seem to be lining up for us there. While I will be sad to leave the big green trees of Oregon, I am grateful I will get to spend the holidays with family.

When we first decided to move again, I felt like we had failed. We researched, even visited Oregon before we moved here, so why did things still go wrong? Truth is, we didn't fail. We learned so much about ourselves and what we want in life.

I have a few scheduled posts to go up with we are moving but until we get settled in our new place in Missouri don't expect to see many posts. Don't worry though, I'm still reading lots of books and will have plenty of reviews to go up once we are there!



On the Willamette River in Eugene, OR