Friday, September 25, 2015

Aspiring Joy Blog is open for review requests once again

After taking some time off this summer reviewing due to personal reasons, I've decided I have the time and the desire to open my blog back up for book review requests. In the past I enjoyed so much working with different authors and learning from them. As an aspiring author myself it just makes sense to keep this up and build more connections.

If you'd like for your book to be reviewed on my blog just click on the tab at the top that says Review Requests and fill out the form. I will be in contact with you then as to if I'd like to review your book.

Last time I took on reviewing books I got so many requests I couldn't keep up with them all. This time however, I plan to be a little more picky. If your book doesn't seem like one I would enjoy I'll send you an email saying I'm declining the offer to review it.

I post my reviews on this blog, as well as amazon and goodreads and share the links to my review on my facebook page, twitter and google plus.