Thursday, September 10, 2015

Back in the game!

I know I haven't been posting as much lately and this has mainly been due to the fact that I haven't had my computer with me for the past two months. This now, I can thankful say, has changed! Smart phones are great, but for me, nothing can beat the old fashion desktop computer.

I've gotten some great feedback from those who read my novel. My next step is to start the revision process. Once this is done, and I prefect my query letter...I have a few places in mind I want to submit it too. Mainly being Month9Books. I've read several of the books they have published. They are always well thought out stories, edited well, and have great covers. Plus they really seem to work with the author, as in they take up to a year to help you edit and make your novel perfect! I have no idea if my novel would even be accepted by them but hey, no harm in trying right?