Friday, September 11, 2015

International Literacy-Is Everyone's Concern

I've worked with Grammarly in the past and was more than happy to share this bit of info when they contacted me. As a book lover I think sometimes I take for granted being able to read. I wasn't always a good reader. In second grade my teacher saw me struggling with my reading. He placed me in an after school program that focused on sharping reading skills. As a dyslexic child this extra attention was much needed. Without it I don't know if I would have ever grown to love the written word or writing on my own. 
 So support your local libraries and book stores, support the teachers in your community and do what you can to help with this issue. Plenty of charities out there working to help bring books and the skill of literacy to everyone in the world.
 Info graph provided by:
 https://www.grammarly.com/plagiarism-checker

Literacy Day