Thursday, January 26, 2017

New Year, New Me

This is it! My last semester of college. To be honest, I've questioned before if I would ever reach this point. I can't even begin to explain how proud I am of myself for making it this far!

Last semester I took a fiction writing class, something I was greatly looking forward too. I had not attempted to write fiction for years and wondered if maybe it was a fluke I wrote a novel at all. My ideas took flight, though, and I found a renewed love for writing. I have a new idea I'm so excited about, and even with work and the school still, I want to begin working on it. 

It also blows my mind that at some point this year I could have a job writing and living in a new city and making a new path for myself. Last year I took back my mental health and it was the best decision I ever made. This year I plan to tackle a lot; writing a new novel, taking care of my health, and entering the professional world.